* Number of vacancies: 01
* Only females are encouraged to apply
- Deliver tailored teaching activities to students on either a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Carry out administrative duties such as keeping student registers and attendance recordspreparing classroom resources, following up students.
- Prepare and deliver progress reports, record of work done, and formative assessment results within given time frames
- To undertake any other related duties as requested by authority
- Minimum graduate in English/ A' Level
- High Band Score in IELTS
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Presentation and Teaching Skills
- An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Good intercourse, relation and ability to work in a team
- The efficiency of innovation
- Flexibility over working hours
- Open minded towards new challenges, flexible, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures.
- Proficient in using basic computer programs and quick to adapt to new IT systems.
Job Nature: Part time/ Full Time
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable
Candidates can apply according to the vacancy.Send your CV along with a cover letter narrating why you think yourself suitable for the position.
Candidate can apply online or Send CV to email@example.com by 15th January 2018